The iPhone Xs is Apple’s new premium iPhone, launched along-side the iPhone Xr. iPhone Xs comes with a 5.8-inch OLED Display, while the iPhone Xs Max comes with a 6.5-inch OLED Display. Both models feature a A12 Chip, Advanced Face ID, Higher Water Resistance, and an updated dual-camera system.
Friday 21 September 2018.
iPhone Xs was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xs will likely be updated in September 2019.
- iPhone SE: A13 Bionic, Portrait Mode, and more, starting at $399
- Apple’s new Research App is now available for US customers
- Apple TV Plus is now streaming
- Apple releases AirPods Pro: Noise cancellation, new design, available on October 30th
- iPhone SE 2 expected in Q1 2020: A13 chip, and an iPhone 8 design