The iPhone Xr is Apple’s new budget iPhone, launched alongside the iPhone Xs. This iPhone takes the iconic design from the iPhone X and brings it to a lower price point. iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina display”, Advanced Face ID, A12 Bionic, and a Single Lens Camera with Depth Control.
Friday 26 October 2018.
iPhone Xr was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xr will likely be updated in September 2019.
- Apple’s Take On Foldable Phones
- iOS 13: It’s Time For An Update
- Apple publishes four new how-to ads focused on Depth Control and Photos
- Kuo: 2019 iPhone models to have frosted glass design, wirelessly charge other devices, and larger batteries
- Apple Music subscribers can now gift a months subscription to friends