The iPhone Xr is Apple’s new budget iPhone, launched alongside the iPhone Xs. This iPhone takes the iconic design from the iPhone X and brings it to a lower price point. iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina display”, Advanced Face ID, A12 Bionic, and a Single Lens Camera with Depth Control.
Friday 26 October 2018.
iPhone Xr was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xr will likely be updated in September 2019.
- Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts That 5G Will Be Coming to 2020 iPhones
- Apple has plans to develop stronger authentication options on Apple Watch in macOS 10.15
- 2019 iPhones to Receive 12MP Frontal Camera
- Apple vs Qualcomm Trial over Unpaid Royalties and Patents
- iOS 12.3 Beta 2 Released to Developers