The iPhone Xr is Apple’s new budget iPhone, launched alongside the iPhone Xs. This iPhone takes the iconic design from the iPhone X and brings it to a lower price point. iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina display”, Advanced Face ID, A12 Bionic, and a Single Lens Camera with Depth Control.
Friday 26 October 2018.
iPhone Xr was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xr will likely be updated in September 2019.
- iOS 13 Beta 2 Released to Developers
- iPhone XIR to Receive 5% Gain in Battery Capacity
- iPhone XI Prototype Cases Gives A Perspective on the Next iPhone
- iOS 12.3.2 Released for iPhone 8 Plus Pertaining to Portrait Mode Issues
- iOS 13 Beta 1 introduces new “Silence Unknown Calls” feature