The iPhone Xr is Apple’s new budget iPhone, launched alongside the iPhone Xs. This iPhone takes the iconic design from the iPhone X and brings it to a lower price point. iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina display”, Advanced Face ID, A12 Bionic, and a Single Lens Camera with Depth Control.
Friday 26 October 2018.
iPhone Xr was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xr will likely be updated in September 2019.
- iPhone SE: A13 Bionic, Portrait Mode, and more, starting at $399
- Apple’s new Research App is now available for US customers
- Apple TV Plus is now streaming
- Apple releases AirPods Pro: Noise cancellation, new design, available on October 30th
- iPhone SE 2 expected in Q1 2020: A13 chip, and an iPhone 8 design