The iPhone Xr is Apple’s new budget iPhone, launched alongside the iPhone Xs. This iPhone takes the iconic design from the iPhone X and brings it to a lower price point. iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina display”, Advanced Face ID, A12 Bionic, and a Single Lens Camera with Depth Control.
Friday 26 October 2018.
iPhone Xr was last updated in September 2018, when it was announced for the first time.
iPhone Xr will likely be updated in September 2019.
- iPhone SE 2 expected in Q1 2020: A13 chip, and an iPhone 8 design
- Apple Arcade is now available for some users ahead of Thursday’s official launch
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max: Which is right for you?
- Apple Introduces iPhone 11 Pro And 11 Pro Max With New Midnight Green Color And Triple-Lens Camera
- Apple announces new repair provider program for independent repair companies