With just a couple of days for the September event, Ming-Chi-Kuo has some new features in addition to the rumored ones.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone will still be launching in late September due to assembly display” – It is said to be launching with a limited supply.
- The iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will be shipping with apples regular 5W USB-A to Lightning power brick and cable.
- iPad Pro will feature Face ID and is going to switch from the Lightning port to USB-C for the first time and will ship with the new 18W USB-C.
- Rumored low-price MacBook may replace 12-inch MacBook in the lineup and will even feature a Touch ID without the Touch Bar.
- Apple Watch with slimmer bezels will support electrocardiography (ECG) and use ceramic backs on all models replacing the glass on the sport version.
Credits: Slash Leaks, Apple.com