We Are Just A Month Away From The WWDC 2018 We Had Lot Of Expectations On iOS 12 Here Is A Collection Of Features Which We May Expect In The First Beta.
The iOS (iPhone Operating System) Was Much Spoken Of Its Security, Quality And Speed But The iOS 11 Released An Year Ago Had A Lot Of New Features But They Were Half Baked So It Is Confirmed That iOS 12 To Be A Stability Update Similar To iOS 10.
The iPhone X Is The First iPhone With An OLED Display But Are We Making The Full Use Of Such Excellent Display?? No, The OLED Screen Is Much Great With The Perfect Blacks And Save Battery By Turning Off The Pixels Than To Make It Black This Provides A Longer Battery Life And With Two More OLED Phones In 2018 We Are Sure Dark Mode Will Be Available.
Always on display:
Another Feature Of OLED Display Is The Always On Display. This is something genuinely useful that the iPhone has always lacked. That’s the ability to see if you have received a message or notification without even having to touch your phone.
Settings within apps:
The Access To Settings Of Stock Apps Was Always Difficult. When you want to change the resolution of the video in the camera app you have to use the settings of your phone and search for that setting and we wish settings within app for atleast stock apps like Photos, Camera, Music And Safari.
Siri needs to be made more accurate and relevant while dropping some of its needless and annoying feedback. With The homepod out siri is probably the dumbest compared to other smart speakers with John Giannandrea Siri Is Expected To Be Much Better.
The iOS Notification Center is just a place of confusion, we’d like to see additional options to group Notifications by an app in addition to time and day.
With iOS 11 apple has found the best control center with 3D Touch but the developers except custom 3D Touch Shortcuts for their apps.
Some Other Features Which Are Yet To Be Added:
- Multiple timers
- Landscape support in all built-in apps for those devices that support it and the return of the Extended keyboard in landscape mode.
- Improvements to FaceID software components to improve performance and allow landscape mode unlock
- Improve iPhone X gestures
- 100’s of more emoji’s and a smattering of Animoji’s.
- New wallpapers
- We expect the recently introduced Battery Health feature to leave its Beta status behind.
- Support for 2018’s yet to be announced iPhone’s and iPad Pro’s.
- Worse case scenario is that AirPlay 2, with multi-room support and HomePod stereo makes it into iOS 12 if it doesn’t leave its Beta status in iOS 11.