iPhone’s power button usually works perfectly, but, once the power button broke, the biggest drawback you going to face is that can no longer neither turn off the screen to put the phone to sleep nor power off the device to preserve the remaining battery. So today we are going to teach you how to turn off the iPhone screen.
- Open Settings on your Home screen, then go to General -> Accessibility.
- Scroll down to AssistiveTouch, once you are in the section, tap on the toggle to turn it on
- Go to Customize Top Level Menu, click on the “-” button to decrease the icon number to 1, and click on the icon, switch to “Lock Screen”
- Return to Home screen, and you will find a circle icon, tap on it, you screen will be off in a second.
- Tap and hold the icon if you want activate the “Power Off” slider.
It will be especially handy for users whose power button has broke, and a plus for disabilities people. Now if you want to wake up the screen, just on the Home button, connect to lightning cable when the device is powered off.
Image Via TapSmart